I guess this is technically a personal post, but I’m putting it here because this situation I’m in will affect the running of this blog.
My laptop was stolen yesterday.
I went to San Francisco with a bunch of people for Pride, and our ride got broken into. They took my entire suitcase, so I lost everything. Fortunately, most of it was stuff that I could replace (and have already— I’ve been shopping all afternoon), and my parents’ insurance is covering pretty much everything. My account was password protected and I never left myself logged in anywhere anyway, so we don’t have to worry about hacking.
I’m still sick to my stomach though because I lost some writing. I hadn’t backed up my files in a while, so about two or three chapters of the novel I’ve been working on for the last six years are gone forever. That’s what I’m most upset about… I also lost my “I AM SHER LOCKED” shirt that my friend bought me at ComicCon. I’m worried that that’s not really replaceable either… I couldn’t stop crying last night.
I hope you guys can understand that, until I get my life back in order, updating this blog really isn’t going to be a priority for me… I love and appreciate each and every one of you, but until my new laptop is up and running the way I want it to, I think I’d rather have one less responsibility for now.
I’ll still be around to answer messages or whatever, but as far as actual posting is concerned, I am officially declaring this blog to be on an indefinite hiatus. Again, I really hope you can understand, and if all goes smoothly it shouldn’t be a too horribly long hiatus.
My laptop was a piece of shit that hated me anyway.
Thanks for your support, everyone <3
~ Froggy, your admin
- musical0love0 likes this
- ber1110 likes this
- cricketshuman reblogged this from froggyphevoli and added:
- scarlettxmariex likes this
- letsrevitup said: That sucks so much! D= Imagine me giving you a big hug and if you want to give me an adress, I could send you a new SHER locked t-shirt. Was it like this? redbubble.com/people/…
- oldnewandthebluestblue said: Oh that blows. Doesn’t matter if your laptop was shit, that’s still awful. CLOUD BACKUP. Make friends with cloud storage!! Google docs has saved my butt for school.
- iamnotaprodigy likes this
- dandylionsunshine likes this
- froggyphevoli reblogged this from cricketshuman and added:
- tighlon said: i hope everything turns out for the better. glad you’re safe.
- jadeum2197 likes this
- queenmismatched likes this
- scripturientjester reblogged this from bbcsherlockpickuplines and added:
- katsaysello likes this
- orcmeat likes this
- slytherinmoose said: I’m really sorry this happened to you! :( Something similar happened to my boyfriend recently, so I know it sucks.
- lumosnox17 likes this
- anythingbutcomposmentis said: :( I hope everything get better for you and works out in one way or another!! :)
- ladymac111 said: I am so sorry this happened to you, and I apologize on behalf of my City. Some people really suck. Take your time getting yourself together and don’t worry, we’ll still be here when you’re ready to come back.
- anythingbutcomposmentis likes this
- ellipsisobsessed said: *Hug* I had a laptop stolen once when traveling and my backup was a month or two old so I completely get it. Stuff like that really sucks. Hope things go better, don’t stress about us, we will still be around.
- inspir3-s0m3body likes this
- hellabenedict likes this
- littlemisskickass likes this
- infinisea said: Your blog will be missed but I hope you get everything sorted soon!
- yuasasetsuka likes this
- hugoweavingbaskets likes this
- bbcsherlockpickuplines posted this